Visit the Ciao! website at www.ciaowinnipeg.com
"I love getting a Saturday paper and realizing 'Hey, it's Ciao! time.' The day Ciao! arrives I'm always inspired."
- Marnie Feeleus
Where to find Ciao! »
CIAO! REACHES RESIDENTS AT HOME
Advertising that engages the reader
- Distributed every second month, with four regular issues and two special issues (Holiday Gift Issue and Summer Travel Issue)
- 40,000 copies of each issue are sent to zoned subscribers in south and west Winnipeg (dark shade on map).
- 5,000 copies are available at local food and wine retailers at no charge.
CIAO! HOLIDAY GIFT ISSUE
- Distributed annually in December for the holiday shopping season, this special issue builds on the ten year legacy of Holiday Lights, which it incorporates.
- 90,000 copies are printed in total and sent to subscribers in all areas of Winnipeg (light and dark shades on map).
CIAO! CULINARY TRAVEL ISSUE
- Distributed annually in June to kick-off the summer holiday travel season.
- 90,000 copies are printed in total, with city distribution of 50,000 copies the same as other issues of Ciao! (dark shades on map).
- 35,000 copies are inserted for home subscribers of
Grand Forks and Fargo, ND newspapers.
- 5,000 copies are available at travel information centres throughout Manitoba.
CIAO! READERS ARE PASSIONATE AND ENGAGED!
THEY DINE OUT FREQUENTLY
...using the magazine to seek recommendations on
different restaurant options and fashion trends.
THEY ENTERTAIN AT HOME OFTEN
...using the magazine to seek recommendations on recipe and decor ideas.
THEY ARE "EARLY ADOPTERS"
...being the first to try a new restaurant, buy a new product, or experience a new service.
THEY ARE PRIMARILY FEMALES
...representing a very influential demographic group that is looking for
good restaurant and entertainment advice.
THEY TRY NEW RESTAURANTS
...using the magazine to keep up-to-date when seeking new dining ideas.
THEY TRY NEW RECIPES
...referencing current and past issues when entertaining at home.
THEY TRY NEW TRENDS
...seeking local sources for current design, decor and fashion ideas.
THEY TRY NEW ADVERTISERS
...visiting businesses that advertise in Ciao!, trusting the recommendations
in each issue because they focus on places that excel at their craft.